• An exhibition, developed in partnership with Lancashire County Council Museums, to be launched at Lostock Hall Medical Centre and then toured to some local community venues.
• A publication in partnership with Lostock Hall Magazine.
• A set of three community films sharing the stories of local people.
• A workshop with film, handling objects and photographs to share and celebrate local memories of ‘Going to the Doctor’ available to be shared with patients and local community groups.
• A celebration event.
• A phase two project to work with neighbouring health centres, communities and schools.
A mobile display unit on wheels.